ENGAGE ~ ENABLE ~ EMPOWER
Your Local SEN and Disability (SEND) Parent Carer Forum
What is a Parent Carer Forum?
A group of parents and carers of disabled children who work with local authorities, education, health and other providers to make sure the services they plan and deliver meet the needs of disabled children and families.
WHAT IS NEW IN HARROW?
- News – NEW STEERING GROUP ELECTIONS FOR 2018 (see NEWS)
- Save the date and Join us on Friday 5th October for our Annual General Meeting (AGM) to find out who the new steering group members are and what activities we have this year. See NEWS
- Join us for our coffee morning/AGM and talk to key decision makers about what is happening with Health and Social Care. See NEWS
- SEN and Disability (SEND) INFORMATION DAY coming soon, save the date November 2nd. See NEWS
- Read the CARERS IN HARROW, Joint Commissioning Strategy and have your say about how they implement it. Give us your feedback and join the conversation with the Pals@Pinner on Tuesday 2nd October at Pinner Green. See NEWS
- DISCOVER THE NEW SHORT BREAKS PROVIDERS, visit www.harrow.gov.uk/shortbreaks or See our CARE page
- Find out more the launch of the Harrow Learning Disability Health and Social Care Focus Group set up to represent all ages. Read more on our NEWS page
- Find out more about the Launch of the new Harrow Harrow 019 Health Visiting and school Nursing Service . See NEWS
- Sign up for our newsletter to find out about what is happening in Harrow
- Join our fundraising committee and help us make our SEN Playground project a reality. Find out more about our vision for accessible parks and open spaces for families with children with SEN and disabilities in Harrow with our SEN Adventure Playground Project‘WE WANT TO PLAY TOO!’
- Discover the support available with our NEW interactive map to the Harrow Local Offer HERE: Harrow SEND Local Offer Services Map 2108