ENGAGE ~ ENABLE ~ EMPOWER
Your Local SEN and Disability (SEND) Parent Carer Forum
What is a Parent Carer Forum?
A group of parents and carers of disabled children who work with local authorities, education, health and other providers to make sure the services they plan and deliver meet the needs of disabled children and families.
FIND OUT WHAT THE STEERING GROUP HAVE BEEN UP TO ON BEHALF OF ALL HARROW PARENTS
- News – HP4DC is now managed by our new community interest company SPECIAL NEEDS COMMUNITY
- Forum Activities -Sign up for our newsletter to find out about what is happening in Harrow
- SEND Reforms Update
- HP4DC Priorities- our focus is funding is TRAINING, OUTREACH & GROWTH
- Training & Events- view all events to find out about upcoming events and training dates
- Mainstream Outreach Project- find out about our efforts to reach out to parents of pupils in mainstream schools in our Steering Group Update
- Find out more about our vision for accessible parks and open spaces for families with children with SEN and disabilities in Harrow with our SEN Adventure Playground Project‘WE WANT TO PLAY TOO!’