ENGAGE ~ ENABLE ~ EMPOWER
Your Local SEN and Disability (SEND) Parent Carer Forum
What is a Parent Carer Forum?
A group of parents and carers of disabled children who work with local authorities, education, health and other providers to make sure the services they plan and deliver meet the needs of disabled children and families.
WHAT IS NEW IN HARROW?
NEWS NEWS NEWS
- NEW 5-BED INPATIENT CAMHS LEARNING DISABILITY (LD) TREATMENT AND ASSESSMENT UNIT – PARENTS VIEWS NEEDED. Read more details on our news page HERE
- HEALTH COFFEE MORNING with professionals from Health Visiting (O-5yrs) and School Nursing Services (5yrs +). Join us for our monthly coffee morning get together to share information, hear from professionals and meet new parents. Visit our ‘NEWS’ page for more information and to download the poster.
Have you heard about the new Health App for Harrow? Download it now at http://harrow.healthhelpnow.nhs.uk/
- COMING SOON: Transition (16-25) Information Day 2019– post 16 provisions and moving into adult services (date and venue to be confirmed in next bulletin)
- IPSEA SEND Law Level 1 parents’ training course in March 2019 (more details TBC)
- We are the official distributors of Max Card in Harrow. For more information about the Max Card, click here. To apply online for the Max Card, click here. To download the application form, click here or the image below.
- Discover the support available with our NEW interactive map to the Harrow Local Offer below:
CLICK ON THE SERVICE TO GO TO THE DESIRED PAGE.