ENGAGE ~ ENABLE ~ EMPOWER
Your Local SEN and Disability (SEND) Parent Carer Forum
What is a Parent Carer Forum?
A group of parents and carers of disabled children who work with local authorities, education, health and other providers to make sure the services they plan and deliver meet the needs of disabled children and families.
WHAT IS NEW IN HARROW?
Coffee Evening for parents of young people from 16-25 years old on Thursday 13th December 2018 (See poster for more details)
Some parents have told us they would like an opportunity to discuss issues with post 16 provision and moving into adult services. Join us and tell us what topics would like to cover at the coming Transition Information Day in 2019. This is a special coffee evening just for parents of older children.
NEWS NEWS NEWS– Read the all about the latest HP4DC Steering Group Updates- The December Bulletin- see our ‘NEWS’ page for more information. Find out who is who in Health, Education and Social Care. Read about what happened at the Health Coffee Morning on 30th November.
Have you heard about the new Health App for Harrow? Download it now at: http://harrow.healthhelpnow.nhs.uk/
- Launch of NEW Adults Health Passports Monday 17th December 2018. The NHS are organising a range of information sessions to raise awareness of the new Adults (18+) Health Passports for people with a Learning Disability, Autism or both. The event is at the Civic Centre from 10-1pm. see NEWS page and download poster for more details
- COMING SOON: Transition (16-25) Information Day 2019– post 16 provision and moving into adult services (date and venue to be confirmed in next bulletin)
- IPSEA SEND Law Level 1 parents’ training course in March 2019 (more details TBC)
- We are the official distributors of Max Card in Harrow. For more information about the Max Card, click here. To apply online for the Max Card, click here. To download the application form, click here or the image below.
- Join us at our next Health Coffee Morning on 25th of January. More information to follow in 2019.
- Discover the support available with our NEW interactive map to the Harrow Local Offer below:
CLICK ON THE SERVICE TO GO TO THE DESIRED PAGE.